Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Interview with a Woman


Host: We have a special guest with us tonight. Three years ago she underwent gender reassignment with the latest hormone, surgery and nanobot technology. Tonight Chrystal will share with us her awesome story. Welcome Crystal.

Chrystal: Thank you. I’m so happy to be here.

H: To start, what is the one thing that stands out the most since your transformation?

C: Well, as you know, I wanted to be a girl all my life. I knew something was wrong when I looked down at what I was. I always visualized what life would be like once I became a girl. I think everyone in the audience has had a similar experience where what you expected is different from what happens. For me, the thing that stands out most is sleepwear. The feel of soft lingerie as I slide into bed is so much different as a girl than as a guy dressed as a girl. Here is a picture of me in my favorite negligee I sleep in. [The audience applauds.] My skin feels the fabric differently than before the transformation. As a guy a negligee felt erotic, sensual, but now it feels like wearing any other clothes. I feel pretty and special, but not different is the best way I can describe it.

H: There must have been an adjustment period.

C: Wow! Expectations are so different from reality. A man’s body reacts and responds so differently from a woman’s and with today’s technology the boy to girl transformation is one hundred percent accurate. Walking was hard at first. You can’t imagine the sore muscles I had the first week. My hips were killing me. The other thing a woman’s body deals with differently is when wearing heels. I wore heels for years before the transformation, but my calves still needed time to adjust.

H: Has your personal life improved?

C: Wellllll.

H: You’re blushing says it all. Com’on, tell us.

C: Okaaaay. I met this guy a year after the transformation and we are married six months next week Tuesday. And are you ready for this? We are expecting.

H: You are an amazing woman Chrystal. I am sorry, but we are out of time Chrystal’s full interview airs at 11 tonight. See you then.

1 comment: