Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Caught


“Here, take this,” Amanda said to her husband, Bart as she handed him the pain reliever. Amanda’s voice was cold even though her husband was not feeling well.

Bart swallowed the pill and washed it down with a swallow of water. Why was Amanda so distant, Bart thought? Could she know? Bart dismissed the idea. The affair was over and there is no way Amanda could know.

“Guilt making you sick?” Holy shit, she does know! Bart chocked on his words so none came out. Amanda continued, “Yea, babe, I know. I knew for a month now. Too bad she called it off. But my plan still goes forward.”

Bart looked confused. He sits up on the couch. “Don’t worry, honey. It doesn’t hurt, I’m told.” Amanda pats him on the cheek gently. “It only takes a few minutes.”

Amanda left and returned with her favorite dress. “This will fit soon.” “What have you done, Amanda?” “What I should have done a month ago. You will never cheat on me again.” The first changes began developing as Bart’s chest swelled. “Nonobots?” Bart’s voice squeaked. Amanda nodded and smiled.

It was over quickly. Bart was completely transformed into a woman. His clothes did not fit anymore. He slowly got up and changed into the dress Amanda brought him. It felt so weird wearing panties, a bra and a dress. It was kind of chilly on the legs. Amanda put heels on his feet. “There, you make a perfect woman now, you philanderer.”

Bart accepted his fate. Amanda said, “I can live with and love a woman, but I can’t live with a cheater. You are mine now and you will never cheat on me again. You are Jessica now, my Jessica.” Bart resigned to his fate.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :)

    I've got some fun stories about My sissies to share... care for a guest post or two? Let Me know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few guidelines to guest posts: no nudity (it against my advertisers TOS). I like the format of the story listed separate from the caption, so provide the captions as you see I do and include a copy of the text as well(I can't pull it from a captioned photo). You can send it via email.

    ReplyDelete