Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Christmas Lingerie






Tina handed her boyfriend, Scott, a red stripped package. “Merry Christmas, honey,” she said. Before Scott could open the gift she moved in to hug him. “Before you open it I want you to know I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I got you the gift you always wanted.”

Scott’s mouth was dry wondering what kind of gift could illicit such a response from Tina. He tore the wrapping paper off to reveal sexy Christmas lingerie. Scott looked at Tina with lust in his eyes when Tina said, “It’s for you. I want you to wear it.” Oh. My. God! Tina knew Scott liked to wear panties periodically, but this was too much.


“Do you like it?” Tina asked. “Like it? I love it,” Scott’s voice squeaked. “From now on I want you to be my Becky,” Tina said as she went down on her new female boyfriend. All Becky could think to say was, “Thank you and Merry Christmas, Tina.”



No comments:

Post a Comment