Pages

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Pegged by Sister Peggy


My sister is the best. When I was stood up by my date she made sure I did not stay down for long. We had a favorite game—my favorite game—we played whenever we had the chance. Peggy always knew how I felt and we were close (not that close; get your mind out of the gutter). But that night was the worst. The girl of my dreams stood me up. The hurt went real deep.

So Peggy took me to her room where we played my favorite game: dress up. She even faux turned when I undressed and pulled on the panty she gave me. By the end of the night we were laughing as I turned out to be one awesome girl.

It was at that moment, when I was happiest, that Peggy hugged me and smiled. “I gave you magic panties to wear. “ I looked in the mirror. “So that is why I look so good.” Peggy could make me look like quite the girl, but that night was the best.

I had to capture the moment. I stripped to my sister’s skives and took a selfie. I know what you’re thinking. I was not sad or bored. Well, maybe a little sad; the girl of my dreams ditched me. Rather, I was more content than any other time in my life. Peggy started calling me Rhonda. I liked the name. Want to know something else? Less than six months later the boy of my dreams took me out on the dream date I had planned for the girl of my dreams. It was her loss.

1 comment:

  1. Ture story, I'm one of the persons that have benefited from Dr. Ogbeifun Love Spell. Dr Ogbeifun appeared in the middle of my life when all hope was lost. I gave up on life and thought the best way to cure my broken heart was to take my life after I tried several processes to reunite with my husband who dumped me after two years of our marriage for another lady but none of my efforts worked. I made up my mind to continue with my suicide plan before a strange spirit came over me like a rain and ministered to me to search online. After seeing so many talks about Dr. Ogbeifun Temple, I reluctantly searched and found amazing testimonies and recommendations about him which encouraged me to contact him via his email. He replied and asked me to wipe away my tears and quit any act to take my life; he said that my case is solvable after consulting his Oracle. Well, here I am today thanking Dr. Ogbeifun for saving my life and bringing back my Husband. We are so happy today and happier than we have ever been. He also helped me stop my cardiac arrest problem. I am so grateful for being among the people sharing this testimony. Contact him at this email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp +2348102574680 website  

    ReplyDelete